FOR ENGLISH SPOKEN BLACK BELT COURSE CLICK HERE
The Black Belt Lean Practitioner Course is a six-day training designed for individuals and teams who quickly want to have a good insight in the most important Lean methods and techniques and who want to use this (with coaching) to improve their own organization.
This training focuses on improving processes by acquiring knowledge, understanding, experiencing and penetrating Lean. You bring the gained knowledge directly into practice by carrying out a project (chosen in consultation with your manager) in your own organization. At the end of the training you can apply for certification. A good basic training to quickly apply actual improvements!
This is what you are going to learn
The five key principles of Lean
Value Stream Mapping (visualizing processes)
A3 thinking according to the Plan-Do-Check-Adjust cycle
Jidoka (built-in quality)
Customer value from SQDC (safety, quality, delivery, cost)
Day 1: Introduction to Lean
- Introduction to Lean (why Lean, what can it do for you as an individual and as an organisation, how did it originate, history, why many organisations actively apply Lean, PDCA and A3 thinking).
- 5 Lean principles (Womack & Jones): Customer Value, Value Stream, Identifying Waste, Flow, Pull and Striving for Perfection.
- Introduction to A3 thinking and starting your improvement project including the A3.
Day 2: Just-in-Time & VSM
- Theory of Just-in-Tme concepts.
- Simulation: experiencing Just-in-Time aimed at improving a chain consisting of two workflows.
- Mapping processes through Value Stream Mapping (VSM). Eliminating waste, creating flow and setting up a pull system.
Day 3: Basic stability
- Recognize and solve problems in basic stability based on the 4 M's (Man, Method, Material and Machine).
- Instruction and standard work.
- Stock management and availability analysis.
- 5S methodology for workplace organization.
- A3 coaching.
Day 4: Jidoka
- Jidoka: Creating built-in quality (identifying and preventing deviations).
- A3 coaching.
Day 5: Operational Management
- Operational management: short cyclical and effective management of safety, quality, delivery and costs (SQDC) through visual management and board meetings.
- A3 coaching.
Day 6: Interactive deepening & A3 coaching
- Make an interactive summary of all the theory and go deeper where necessary.
- A3 coaching (with focus on organizing the completion of the certification project).
Your improvement project
We believe that you can't learn Lean from a book or a Powerpoint. Therefore a hands-on improvement project is part of this training. During the first session the trainers help you to determine a project. It is also possible that you already have an issue/project in mind to work on. The first homework assignment gives you direction which improvement project you can do. This project contributes directly to the achievement of the organizational goals. During the execution of your project you can also make free use of coaching during our monthly Sensei sessions. We are happy to help you to successfully complete this training!
When did you pass this training?
The certification consists of two parts: firstly a written exam on the theory dealt with during the training and studied by the participant. This test consists of 12 open questions, the participant has 60 minutes to answer and it is not an open book test. The tested subjects concern the material that has been treated during the training days and the distributed literature (articles and books). The second part is the presentation of the project carried out by the participant in A3 format. With a satisfactory result the participant will receive a Black Belt Lean certificate.
After this training you have
In-depth knowledge of various Lean methods and tools. Because of this you are able to outline and realise a future situation together with employees and direct managers, based on the organisation's objectives. You are able to determine which elements from the basic Lean toolset can be used, and with the help of which improvement methods the future situation can be achieved. You have gained experience with process A3's and Value Stream Maps, and you can use these to systematically solve problems together with colleagues and direct managers. You have also learned and are able to coach colleagues to achieve concrete improvements in a process. Because you know; continuous improvement is a team-effort!
Good to know: even after the training we are there for you, including our free Sensei coaching sessions.