We strive for quality and do everything to provide our customers with the best possible service. But it may happen that you are not satisfied with our services. Please let us know, we will be happy to discuss the matter with you in order to find a suitable solution!
How would you prefer to be contacted about your complaint?
- By phone
You can call us at telephone number 085-8769346. You can also call our director, Rene Aernoudts, directly on telephone number 06-50206438.
You can e-mail your complaints to email@example.com. Please include your name and address, telephone number and e-mail address.
You can also send your complaint by post to
Lean Management Institute Foundation
Attn the management
Prins Hendriklaan 35
3701 CL Zeist
- You can submit your complaint within 4 weeks of the complaint arising.
- After receiving your complaint, we will contact you within 1 week and indicate how we will handle your complaint, what we may still need from you and when you can expect an answer from us.
- The handling of your complaint will always take place in consultation with our management. You may also contact our director René Aernoudts directly at any time.
- Within the agreed period we will respond to your complaint and hopefully find a suitable solution.
- If we cannot reach agreement on the solution to your complaint, we will submit the case to De Mol Mediation, based in Naarden (affiliated with Mediatiors Network) to help us find the right solution.
Of course we will handle your complaint with care and respect your privacy. We will also keep your complaint for a period of 3 years.